For this position fluent English is required
Full time; 12 months Trainee program
We develop all designs and creative content for the entire adviqo group. To expand our talented design team we are looking for an ambitious design trainee with a focus on performance-driven marketing campaigns. You are an enthusiastic team player full of creativity and passion? You love user-oriented design, and enjoy working in a goal-oriented environment? Join our design team in Berlin!
- Be part in the ideation and development of design concepts for landing pages, ads, display and banners in accordance with brand and style guidelines.
- Create intriguing social media content, graphics, short videos and GIFs to support campaign execution.
- Support our in-house video production, editing and animation for Social and TV.
- Design creative assets for A/B testings to increase overall conversion rates of landing pages and campaigns.
- A degree in any creative field (e.g. media or graphic design).
- First experience working as a designer.
- E-commerce/social media experience is a plus.
- Experienced in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch as well as video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, After Effects or Apple Final Cut.
- A sharp eye for harmonious design & details.
- A pragmatic approach, and eagerness to constantly learn and improve.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- A highly diverse and vibrant international team with a strong cultural bond and space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating workplace.
- Free fruit, coffee and soft drinks.
- Regular (and super fun) team events.
- German classes and a gym membership.
- A modern office in the beautiful area of Charlottenburg with a summer rooftop and a terrace by the river with regular team events, lunches and drinks.
- Free BVG ticket with U- & S-Bahn Jungfernheide the closest stop.
We are not a
start-up! It’s better.
We offer you to develop your vision within the adviqo group to achieve your professional goals with the option to stay in a junior role after finishing our trainee program.
Please send us your creative portfolio with your application.