For this position fluent English & conversational German is required
Full-time / unlimited
- Establish a product strategy for your area and build consensus around your priorities. Create short- and long-term goals to benchmark progress towards your vision.
- Define roadmaps to test and deliver product experiences. Make sure that your team consistently prioritizes the right for meaningful impact.
- Define metrics to measure the health and success of products. Track progress towards these metrics.
- You will be part of an agile organization, and partner with tech, design, and product insights to deliver value for advice seekers around the world. You will also work with stakeholders in other parts of the organization, and help building consensus for goals and roadmaps.
What you should be
- You have at least 5 years of experience with product management
(preferred: experience with consumer products)
- You have a strong track record of understanding user needs and creating
innovative solutions to problems
- You have an analytical mindset and you are able to evaluate
opportunities and progress towards goals
- You are an excellent communicator and a compelling storyteller – you can
inspire and motivate people around you
- Fluent in English and German
What’s a plus?
- You have previous experience with projects related to customer acquisition, new user funnels, or retention
Our office is located at Berlin, S- & U-Bahn station Jungfernheide. You reach us with the circle line or regional train which connects the Berlin central station in under 5 minutes. You work in a brand-new office directly on the riverside with gaming and chilling areas, basketball court, table tennis, Thirsty-Thursdays and proper coffee. Join us for an after-work beer on the roof terrace. We offer you many other perks.