Für diese Position sind nur sehr gute Englischkenntnisse erforderlich / For this position only fluent English is required
Full-time / unlimited
- Help us design a lean and easy-to-use architecture from scratch for one of Europe’s largest marketplaces.
- Replace with us and your Team a legacy system iteratively with a new lean modern software. Use the given freedom efficiently and choose from current platforms, services and technologies. Be a Shaper.
- For the change, we rely on the latest technologies such as React.js/Redux, Draft.js and Material Design. In the backend, we use Java 8 with Spring-Boot and MongoDB Enterprise. We run the whole thing dockered in a kubernetes cluster.
- Our developers get the free room to work independently on product development and to actively contribute to tech decisions.
- The training and development path of our employees is essential to us. We empower employees to participate in various training activities (seminar, conferences, certifications etc.).
- We always provide you with the latest technical equipment and best working conditions.
- If you want to work on a challenging project and benefit from personal growth opportunities within an established company, then adviqo is the right place for you!
- You are not dependent on libraries, but you know when, where and why to use them. Microservices and the use of REST API’s or GQL are also familiar to you.
- You know how towrite unit tests and debug your code with modern developer tools. Quality is generally not negotiable for you and you like to work in an interdisciplinary, agile team.
Our office is located at Berlin, S- & U-Bahn station Jungfernheide. You reach us with the circle line or regional train which connects the Berlin central station in under 5 minutes. You work in a brand-new office directly on the riverside with gaming and chilling areas, basketball court, table tennis, Thirsty-Thursdays and proper coffee. Join us for an after-work beer on the roof terrace. We offer you many other perks