- Help us design a lean and easy-to-use architecture from scratch for one of Europe’s largest marketplaces.
- Build modular React components and craft responsive web applications.
- Use the given freedom efficiently and choose from current platforms, services and technologies. Be a Shaper.
- Our developers get the free room to work independently on product development and to actively contribute to tech decisions.
- The training and development path of our employees is essential to us. We empower employees to participate in various training activities (seminar, conferences, certifications etc.)
- We always provide you with the latest technical equipment and best working conditions.
- If you want to work on a challenging project and benefit from personal growth opportunities within an established company, then adviqo is the right place for you!
- You know how to write unit tests and debug your code with modern developer tools. Quality is generally not negotiable for you and you like to work in an interdisciplinary, agile team.
Nice to have
- Experience with the Atomic Design pattern and building Design Systems.
- Experience with microservices architecture and the use of REST API’s or GraphQL.
- Since we want to run everything on Kubernetes, experience with Containerisation is helpful.