Für diese Position sind sehr gute Englischkenntnisse erforderlich / For this position fluent English is required
Full-time / unlimited
- You are a member of a cross functional scrum team stretching from frontend to backend and develop mobile apps for iOS in close collaboration with product owners and UX designers
- As iOS Developer the scope of your area of responsibility spawns from design and implementation of software solutions to the integration with third party systems
- You are comfortable working as an empowered and enabled developer in an agile team that is fully responsible for the quality of software products and the value they provide
- You apply best practices in an agile software development environment where good communication skills and open exchange of ideas make the difference
- Our developers get the free room to work independently on product development and to actively contribute to tech decisions
- The training and development path of our employees is essential to us – we empower employees to participate in various training activities (seminar, conferences, certifications etc.)
- We always provide you with the latest technical equipment and best working conditions
- If you want to work on a challenging project and benefit from personal growth opportunities within an established company, then adviqo is the right place for you!
- You have at least 3+ years of experience in developing iOS apps and have expert knowledge of the iOS SDKs (UIKit, Interface Builder, Storyboard, Autolayout, CoreAnimation, CoreData)
- You are familiar with iOS SDK development & iOS Human Interface Guidelines (expertise in Swift, Objective-C & OO design principles) and have proven experience in connecting iOS applications to back-end services as well as in developing API-driven native mobile applications (knowledge of REST communication and JSON parsing techniques)
Nice to have
- You have experience with the App Store submission & review process and experience in working with native push message systems
- You know how to work with Firebase, GraphQL and Fabric SDK and ideally have experience in working with profiling and automated/integration testing tools – be accountable for all aspects of your work, from research and analysis to testing and deployment
Our office is located at Berlin, S- & U-Bahn station Jungfernheide. You reach us with the circle line or regional train which connects the Berlin central station in under 5 minutes. You work in a brand-new office directly on the riverside with gaming and chilling areas, basketball court, table tennis, Thirsty-Thursdays and proper coffee. Join us for an after-work beer on the roof terrace. We offer you many other perks.